My Client Has Diabetes~~ an online course with Ruth Werner is enrolling NOW
Do you have clients with diabetes?
Are you sure you’re giving them the best care possible?
Diabetes affects almost 30 million people in the United States. It is one of the most common, expensive, and serious chronic conditions that our clients have. It can lead to heart trouble, stroke, kidney failure, skin ulcers, and more– all of which have big implications for the safety of massage therapy.
In this course you will get the latest information about various types of diabetes. You’ll choose and complete guided activities that deepen your understanding of this topic. And you’ll develop session plans that help you to analyze your rationales for the best possible outcomes. And you’ll do all this with the help and guidance of Ruth Werner, award-winning educator and author of the foundational textbook, A Massage Therapist’s Guide to Pathology.
- Self-paced, interactive, online education that you complete at your convenience
- 4 continuing education credits, approved by NCBTMB
- The latest information on diabetes– a common, complicated, potentially threatening condition
- Direct interaction with me
- Special introductory pricing: just $35 from now till 12/31/18
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL